Saturday, September 6, 2014

Third year Day 215 - Wednesday July 16, 2014

Well we learned something interesting today.  Bridgett was talking to Faith and we were discussing the fact that noise bothers her so much.  Suddenly Bridgett said when the dogs bark next door, I hate the noise because I can feel the vibration of the noise up and down my spine!  What!  She has never said that before.  I asked her if she feels that with all loud noises and she said yes she does!  So no wonder loud noises bother her so much.  I'd hate that too! Faith said that in utero the baby is in water and all noise is vibration through the water. Then things change in the primitive part of the brain development and this is during the phase of birth to nine months.  So the brain protocol first phase very important to Bridgett. Hopefully, her brain will continue healing so that won't be an issue any more. Today begins the second week on phase one of the brain protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment