Sunday, January 12, 2014

Third year Day 15 - Saturday December 28, 2013

Bridgett had loaded up some of her Christmas presents and put them on her dresser and I assumed forgotten about them.  However today she said, didn't I get some Vanilla Shimmer Body Spray from Bath and Body Works?  Yes! I'm always excited when she remembers things that happened even a few days ago.  I do feel that her short term memory is getting better.  It's been a while since we've seen Faith, and today Bridgett's right femur started hurting again.  She has that random pain from time to time, as well as pain in her right knee.  I assume that she must have injured them in her accident, although it wasn't evident at the time.  Another weird pain she has is pain in her heels.  I can't figure out that one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment