Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Third year Day 20 - Thursday January 2, 2014

Today Bridgett said to me, what's that place in the mall that sells jewelry?  I waited for a bit to answer and she came up with Claire's.  Usually if she has a couple of seconds, she can find the answer to many things.  It just takes a little extra time.  She wanted to wear jewelry today and asked if she could wear a bracelet.  I said I didn't know if she had a bracelet or not and then she said, yes, I have that bracelet that Jenn brought back from Brazil for me. It's tight and leaves a mark on my arm!  Hah!  I don't even remember that I thought, but good remembering!  My neck is still hurting today and I have to be driving to Utah on Saturday!  So, yesterday I called a cranio sacral gal that we have been wanting to try.  I figure that I wanted to meet with her first anyway, to find out her experience, etc.  So, this is a good opportunity.  She can work on me first and we'll see how it goes.  Anyway, the appointment went well today, but there are a few big problems with going there with Bridgett.  First of all, I'm obviously nervous that if she is not really good, she will cause other problems.  So far, every other person we've gone to has caused other problems.  Next, she works out of her home and the entrance she uses is out back.  You have to park on an icy street that probably is not plowed really regularly, since it is still snow packed.  You then have to navigate through a fence and walk across the snowy yard, with no shoveled path and lots of ice.  Next, you go in the back door and down stairs into the basement.  There is no handrail and one side of the wall is open to the furnace.  It would be tricky!  She has a lot of knowledge, and I got some information from her that I think will help Stephany.  But, whether or not I will try to see her for Bridgett remains to be seen.  Mark suggested we ask if she would be willing to meet us at the shop of somewhere else.  We have a massage table that she could use.  Hmmmm..........

No comments:

Post a Comment