Sunday, January 12, 2014

Third year Day 16 - Sunday December 29, 2013

Arrianne, Bridgett and I went to church today and met Mark there.  The parking lot and sidewalks were icy and there were no parking spaces left, so I dropped the girls off at the door and then parked a little ways away, kind of making up a parking space.  Then I thought, oh great, now I have to walk in with slick Sunday shoes and try not to fall!  I walked in very slowly and actually made it without falling (yippee!).  We were a little late, but were able to make it through the entire meeting.  Actually it turned out to be Nick Kerr's home coming talk and it was a good meeting.  After the meeting, Arrianne and Stephany went over to say hi to Sister Stanfill.  They always love to talk to her when they can.  Then, I had Mark go and get my car and pull up close and help us out to the car.  Bridgett and ice don't mix too well!  I love the snow, but I really don't like the ice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment