Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Third year Day 21 - Friday January 3, 2014


My neck is feeling better so that's good.  So, for me anyway, the gal did a good job.  However, like I have said before, many of these people are just great for the average person to see.  However, with the complications of a severe traumatic brain injury, we really need someone very trained and very experienced with that particular issue.  Anyway, I'm glad my necks doing better, because there's a lot to get done before tomorrow.  I have some work things that I have to get done, as well as washing, packing, cooking food for the trip etc.  Hopefully we will all be able to be ready in time!  Worst case scenario, we will leave on Sunday.  Arrianne has to be to school on Monday and Bridgett has an appointment in Ogden with Bob Monday afternoon.  So we have to be here by Monday.  I was hoping to leave Saturday and drive to Idaho Falls this time so it's not so long of a trip.  With Bridgett's nausea and Stephany not feeling great, I thought it would be better.  Also, on Sunday we want to drive to Salt Lake and stop at my sister Sue's house and see her daughter, Ashley, before she enters the MTC on Wednesday. She is going to Romania on her mission.  Bridgett used to go  up to Sue's on some weekends and stay there, so she's close to her cousins.  These are the cousins that my girls call suzzins or sister cousins!  I ended up staying up pretty late getting things done, but luckily we don't have to leave early since we are just going to Idaho Falls.  I'm crossing my fingers that the roads will not be too bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment