Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Third year Day 19 - Wednesday January 1, 2014

It's a new year and we all have some ideas of things we want to accomplish this year.  Bridgett and I sat down and made some plans for her and she was very positive about things she wants to do.  The first thing on the list is do a 5K run this spring.  We will be working on that as soon as we can get the nausea under control. Right now she can only walk for a short while before she gets dizzy and nauseated.  Our appointments with Faith are coming up next week, so hopefully she will get that right under control!  It looks like we will have between 46-52 people at the party at Mimi's on the 11th.  Exciting!  Somehow I got a tweak in my neck and its giving me a terrible headache.  I went to bed early, after taking some Advil.  Also, earlier in the day I used one of Bridgett's presents this year.  It's a rice bag for the neck that goes all around the shoulder too.  It's filled with rice and herbs for relaxation.  It's wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment