Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 112 - Wednesday April 4, 2012

Today was a pretty quiet and uneventful day.  Bridgett rested quite a bit.  My mom and my brother Justin came to visit around noon and we had a very good time with them.  Justin always has so many fun stories and it's always good to do some laughing!  The other kids had some doctor and dentist appointments so we had that going on.  Bridgett is telling us that everything hurts still and her insides feel "gross".  Her joints are cracking a lot.  I'm sure that she is still feeling achy from the impact of the accident and I don't know how long that will last.  Mark reminded me that his neck still bothers him from his accident 32 years ago (BUMMER!).  Jenn gave me the name of a very good massage therapist that had a brain injury himself.  Tomorrow I will call him and get an appointment and see if that helps at all.  We broke down and got an ipad for Bridgett and we have been installing apps that will be therapeutic for her.  There are some very interesting apps to be sure!  Also, books for her to read.  Apparently you can change the font so that the words are very large.  We will experiment with that tomorrow.  Also, we have speech and physical therapy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment