Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 68 - Monday February 20, 2012

We got up early and Bridgett got dressed in some of her cute jeans and a cute shirt complete with a vest and necklace.  Her pierced ears have grown shut, so will have to be re-pierced in the future sometime if/when she decides she wants to deal with earrings.  Definitely I won't be putting earrings in.  One time when Bridgett had surgery she needed help and I did help, but almost threw up.  I have a pretty steady stomach most of the time, but for some reason that really got to me.  Anyway, we went and visited Jenn and then I dropped the girls off at the apartment and did some shopping.  A few days ago (Sat.) we went to Target and did some shopping.  Arrianne and Stephany tried on some clothes.  By the time we were almost ready to leave, Bridgett was exhausted and very wobbily and the girls took her to the car while I checked out.  It not just the walking, its the noise and commotion of shopping that add up to take a lot out of her.  But, she did great actually.  She does pretty well in crowds, mostly (I think) because she normally likes being around people. Anyway, it's fun to see Bridgett in jeans and not just sweats!  Her short hair actually looks pretty cute and vogue-ish.  Speaking is "ish"--I guess I started this a few years ago.  I told someone (in the family) when I'd be there and then I was late and they were upset.  So, I started saying like 7:00ish so that it would mean "about that time".  Anyway, the girls and I have joked about it and used that term a lot.  So, since the accident, it has been one of Bridgett's favorite words--but she says she feels "ish" meaning not that great I guess.  So the funny thing is we've heard it so much, today when Tyler wasn't feeling well he told me he felt "ish" and it seemed normal to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment