Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 202 - Tuesday July 3, 2012

I had to cancel Bridgett's PT eval today because I was sick.  Mark offered to take her in, but since he is not usually at the appointments I wanted to be sure to be there at first so there was no chance that they would have her do something that she couldn't do. Uncle Dave and his kids arrived this evening to visit for several days.  Bridgett was so excited to see them.  I asked her who was her favorite uncle and she said this is him--my favorite uncle Dave.  Then she said of course I only have one uncle Dave so naturally he'd be my favorite uncle Dave!  Dave brought her another hat--he's given her four now since the accident and she LOVES them all!  She remembered everyone just great and sat and played games and visited for a long time.  She was all smiles and it was so fun!  The cousins were all trying to get Bridgett to say that they were her favorite cousin, but it seems that she always goes back to Jackson first, Jaiden second and Justus third--much to Justus's frustration.  If he's the only one in the room she tells him he's her favorite, but as soon and any of the other cousins enter the room, he gets bumped down.  Of course, it's all in good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment