Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 212 - Friday July 13, 2012

Today Bridgett saw one of our friends and they were talking about how she wants to do a triathlon still.  But she said that she doesn't want to ride on the road ever again.  Good idea the friend said.  When Arri and Bridgett got home they were telling me about this and Arrianne repeated what Bridgett had said about never riding on the road again and they Bridgett said maybe if someone paid me to I would--what a funny girl!   Bridgett is always saying the funniest things I just don't always post them, but today I grabbed a pen and wrote some of them down.  She was asking about what earrings she was wearing when she wrecked and I said either she wasn't wearing any earrings or maybe we just didn't get them back to which I got one of her pouty faces.   Then I said well it wasn't like you had on $5,000 earrings or anything and she said no at most they would have been like $13 earrings!  We had an outdoors magazine on the table and on the front it said survival tips that can save your life--Bridgett read the headline and then said don't let a truck hit you!  When we went out walking today Bridgett started jogging.  Arrianne had walked up ahead of us and started jogging so that she would meet Bridgett as she went past.  As they evened up Bridgett started going faster and yelled I'm going to win--she hasn't lost her competitive spirit!   Life is always fun and eventful with Bridgett around!

No comments:

Post a Comment