Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 217 - Wednesday July 18, 2012

Bridgett usually loves driving and she loves that feel of having the top down in her convertible and the wind blowing in her hair.  I don't think I posted this already--but we had an unfortunate situation where Mark had left something in the back window of the Mustang months ago when he brought it back here for her and when we tried to drive it last week and put the top down the back window broke out so now we are waiting to get it fixed. But Mark and I have both taken Bridgett out for a drive in the Lexus with the top down and she loved it! Lately when I have driven into town with her (35 miles one way) she has said that it was a wonderful drive.  It's so nice that she isn't getting carsick anymore and she can actually enjoy the ride.  Hopefully by the time we drive to Provo next month she will be OK with that drive, although we may have to break it up into two days of driving.  Arrianne will drive her car with Mark probably and I will drive my car with Steph and Bridgett.  Then if the drive is too long we can stop overnight somewhere and Mark and Arri can still get to Provo when they need to as Arrianne is on a schedule.  The second week we are there is when Bridgett will see her doctors.  I am very interested in finding out what the neuro ophthalmologist has to say about her progress with vision.  I think she is doing great and her eyes are doing better all of the time.  Both eyes are now tracking together but she still isn't able to move much past mid line with either eye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment