Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 215 - Monday July 16, 2012

Today was a restful day here.  Bridgett continues to walk 1-1/2 to 2 miles a day, interspersing her walking with jogging. She said to me the other day--I wish I didn't have so much energy cause all I want to do is walk!  Cute!  It is very uplifting to be with Bridgett as she always has a great attitude and she has unique appreciation for the beauty all around us.  I believe that many people that have had near death experiences have a real appreciation of many things that we take for granted.  Bridgett said something else the other day that made me cry--she came up to me and put her arms around me and said I'm sorry that I got in that wreck and scared you so much....I wasn't scared because I was in a coma.  It was so sweet how she was apologizing to me and it made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment