Saturday, August 10, 2013

Second year Day 232 - Friday August 2, 2013

Today we just rested and tried to recover from the big day yesterday.  Emotionally draining.  Bridgett is excited to get glasses.  We will go in tomorrow and get them at Pearle Vision.  They can have them in an hour if they have the right lens in stock.  Cross our fingers!  I looked all around for her frames from last year.  I couldn't remember where I put them when we got back from the apartment in Utah, because we thought she'd never have to wear them again--wrong!  Anyway, I finally found them.  Bridgett likes them, thank goodness.  Arrianne and Stephany helped pick them out way back in the day when Bridgett was not very aware at all.  They tried to pick what she would like and I guess that they did a great job because she does like them!  Actually, her first response to glasses was....can I pick out any frames?  Yes I said.  Oh boy....how about orange frames.  Hmmmm......let's try some on and then we'll see I said.  In that car she said, wouldn't it be cool to have orange frames with blue racing stripes!  Hah on that!  A very Bridgett comment!  I reminded her that the glasses would need to look good with anything she wears and then she said OH.  I guess I'd better not get orange with blue!  Thankfully I then remembered about the old frames. 

No comments:

Post a Comment