Thursday, August 22, 2013

Second year Day 246 - Friday August 16, 2013

I still rested most of the day and then I was able to go to the rodeo with everyone this evening.  We all had a great time.  I got front row seats for us and then everyone could wiggle around and move a little.  Unbelievably the kids sat through the entire rodeo--even the babies were go good!  Bridgett made it from 7:30 until about 9:15 and then she had to get up to walk.  I walked with her and we were so slow that we missed the end of the rodeo but, it was all good.  Bridgett and I walked to get some cotton candy.  She said, didn't our church used to have a booth and I worked in it.  Yes!  She said our booth didn't cook hamburgers but we sold cotton candy and pop and stuff.  Yes!  We walked around and saw the draft horses.  Also, during the rodeo we had shaved ice and that was fun for everyone.  I gave Connor a bite of mine and he didn't like it too much.  Too cold maybe.  By the time it was all over I was exhausted and ready to get home and get some sleep.  Bridgett didn't get to sleep until 11:00, which was extremely late for her.  Oh, BTW, it was a good thing Bridgett got her new glasses because without them she couldn't really see anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment