Friday, August 23, 2013

Second year Day 247 - Saturday August 17, 2013

I don't remember if I explained this or not, but Jenn, Tyler and the kids came up here for a Fenn reunion and they have been camping at Holland Lake.  These past couple of days are their days to spend with us, at the lake, etc.  I forgot that they went boating on Thursday and today they came over at about 11:00 a.m. and stayed until 7:00 p.m., when they started the trip home.  They like to drive while the kids sleep.  So, we spent the day with the kids and had a really nice time.  Mark took everyone in the boat again and everyone went swimming.  Bridgett and I stayed up at the house, however.  Well, tomorrow we leave to Provo and there's so much to do.  I really wanted to go and see Geri while I was home but I have been sick all week.  Today I have so much to do and I've been trying to figure out how to go see her but Mark said I'd better not go anyway--I might still have germs.  So, instead I did the laundry and shopping (we slipped out while they were at the lake).  I had some office stuff to get done; I didn't get everything done, but I packed some stuff to bring with me.  It was a very full day and there was not enough time to get any packing done really.  I will plan to get up and get packed in the morning before we leave.  At least Arrianne and Stephany are all packed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment