Saturday, August 10, 2013

Second year Day 233 - Saturday August 3, 2013

We went into Pearle Vision and they said they would be able to get them in an hour, so we waited for her new glasses.  We ran to the shop and I had a chance to back up QuickBooks, which I do for an off site back up about one a month.  I also took some time to review our upcoming reservations for August trips.  We leave next Thursday for Provo, to be there for Arrianne's opera.  So, this year we have 100 nights so far at hotels!  All of the trips, with the exception of this one, are for appointments for Bridgett.  It's not only expensive, it's hard to be in hotels so much. I've got to figure out something else for sure!  At least we get points so that's a small consulation.  We actually have a house in Provo with renters in it right now. Their lease is up, and they rent month to month right now.  I could stay there but then we are in Monroe most of the time for appointments.  At least on the weekends we are in Provo so we can see Arri and Jenn and the kids.  I don't want to have to stay in Monroe and rent there. It's a dilema! 

No comments:

Post a Comment