Saturday, August 10, 2013

Second year Day 235 - Monday August 5, 2013

I spent a good part of the day trying to organize my office before I leave to Utah.  I especially wanted to get all of Bridgett's medical records in a big binder.  I should say at least the majority of them in a 3" binder.  The records from the hospitals are in folders that are HUGE.  I mean like 100+ pages each.  So, I actually got all of the records sorted out and put in a binder with tabs so that it's organized. Next task (to be done later on), get all of the legal papers in another binder.  I have already organized all of the bills and EOB's from the insurance company and that's also an unbeliveable amount of paperwork. I  have two free standing file boxes that hold all of that stuff.  I had to take care of that stuff along the way in order to keep bill payments in order.  However, the records are something that we hardly ever have to look at and they just kind of got thrown in a cupboard to be organized another day. So, today is another day I guess!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment