Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 290 - Saturday September 29, 2012

Things were a little less crazy today.  We got checked out of the second hotel and back into the first hotel and now we can stay put until the end of our stay.  It's a little crazy to check in and out places!  I don't know why people don't stay at this place--it's still a Marriott, it's cheaper than the others, they have continental breakfast, they have free wireless and give you the password when you check in, it's newer and actually nicer I think, etc.  Anyway, I enjoy it here at the Springhill Suites.  Bridgett's neck is starting to hurt again.  It seems that we made it a little longer after seeing Faith than the other therapists (an extra day probably).  Of course, Bridgett's still in her great, happy mood even with the neck pain.  The funny thing she is saying lately--whilst.  Like will you hold this whilst I do this.  Hah! I still haven't had a chance to see Jenn. The little boys are sick and I can't take Bridgett or Stephany there; Arrianne is super busy with school this week and Tyler is gone.  With Bridgett's neck pain and Stephany still feeling miserable it's not really easy to leave them alone.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have the chance to sneak over when Arrianne is not busy.  Tyler did get to see her before he left hiking and he said her belly is getting big.  I have a picture of my niece at term with twins and WOW!  I really admire the women who carry twins--it's a hard thing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment