Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 294 - Wednesday October 3, 2012

Faith asked about the specifics of Bridgett's blood work and really Hayley Miller, endocrinologist, didn't tell me specifically.  Accordingly I called Hayley and asked her to please forward a copy of all of Bridgett's blood work to me for my records and I will forward a copy of this to Faith to look over.  Faith is wondering about highs or lows that may still be in the normal range but will show a pattern.  Faith is a Naturopathic Doctor as well as a craniosacral therapist.  She teaches craniosacral classes to other Naturopathic Doctors at Bastyr University in Washington, traveling there once a month.  Additionally she owns a clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado and travels there once a month.  She is a busy lady!  I feel so fortunate that we found out about her!  Thanks again Kari!

No comments:

Post a Comment