Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 310 - Friday October 19, 2012

Bridgett woke up this morning and without any prompting said to me--I don't want to go anywhere today so will you cancel my massage appointment please?  I was just so excited that she remembered that she had an appointment!  I went ahead and cancelled the appointment and thought to myself that this is another sign that Bridgett is getting to be more like herself all of the time. Although Bridgett is a very social person, there are times when it's cold outside and she just wants to hunker down with a book and read and stay indoors.  That is what she did most of the day today--read! Somehow when we took Bridgett's pinhole glasses to rehab on Wednesday they got misplaced somewhere.  We have looked everywhere and contacted Lynne who didn't see them in her office anywhere.  Of course, Bridgett was quite broken up about that--NOT!  She hates those things but dutifully wears them when I request it.  I often have to remind her that they really are helping her eyes get better.  I ordered another pair and they will be here on Monday.  In the meantime, Bridgett is enjoying a short reprieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment