Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 319 - Sunday October 28, 2012

Today was a rare day when Mark, Stephany and I got to go to church together and Tyler stayed home with Bridgett.  The occasion was the dedication of the Calgary Temple and we headed into Kalispell for a broadcast of the event.  It was a wonderful meeting and it was just so fun to spend some alone time with Stephany as well.  We really don't get to do that much--be alone with Stephany--although we need to start setting some time apart for that very thing!  Afterwards we stopped at Scott, Jaclyn and Weston's house to switch vehicles (Mark had Scott's truck to get wood for someone and so Scott had the Lexus) and it was so nice to get to see them!  It seems like such a long time since we got to really visit.  We didn't stay long as Tyler already had responsibility with Bridgett for about four hours and it was important to relieve him.  However, overall it was such a wonderful and spiritual day!  I really needed that!  Ginny Reed made it a point to come up and give me a hug and I really appreciated that so much!  She said she'd been thinking about me and how much my life has changed.  I started to cry a bit--I'm just fine if we don't talk about things! (Well, I'm fine if I plan ahead to be talking about the situation--to therapists, doctors, etc.)  Anyway it was so nice of her to be thinking about me and to take the time to talk to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment