Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 307 - Tuesday October 16, 2012

Sometimes I think back to those early days of Bridgett's injury, when they told us how long her recovery would take.  I remember thinking and saying that even if it took two years, in the perspective of a life that is not very much; at least Bridget would still be able to have a full life after her recovery.  Sometimes I have to remind myself of how we all felt at that time.  When you are living through the recovery you have days of feeling like it's been forever, like things are improving so slowly. When I have these feelings I have to remind myself how very far we've come and how much hope we have for the future.  Keeping perspective is so important.  Eternal perspective is the most important of all--things happen in God's time.  Sometimes we get impatient but we have to remember the scripture...be still and know that I am God.  Today is a day of reflection on these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment