Saturday, June 1, 2013

Second year Day 167 - Wednesday May 29, 2013

Today I asked Bridgett what was important to our family about May 31st and she said, isn't it yours and dads marriage day?  Yes, it's our anniversary I said.  She couldn't remember the name anniversary but she did remember the date.  I was so excited and told Mark about it on the phone and then I called Jenn and told her too.  Bridgett heard me and thought I was giving her a bad time about not remembering the name so I had to explain that I was just so excited that she remembered the date!  Today Bridgett asked for her ipod, and started listening to her old music!  She has never spontaneously done that yet!  Also, she was sitting on the couch in the lobby with her legs crossed like she used to and just acting like her old self!  It was very fun and exciting!  The only negative thing today is that because of the area of the brain where Faith is working, Bridgett was dizzy for about 24 hours.  Luckily it got better after that.  Dizzy is NOT fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment