Friday, June 14, 2013

Second year Day 179 - Monday June 10, 2013

Today was the first day that Bridgett has had to take Lortab for two weeks.  That's actually a good stretch with no Lortab, at least for the past several months.  She only had to take one at bedtime and I am crossing my fingers that we aren't started on another period of muscle spasms again.  Today, Bridgett said the funniest thing.  The dog was barking outside and I was telling him to be quiet so the neighbors don't complain.  Anyway, he kept barking and suddenly she yelled shut your freakin bark hole!  I started to laugh at her and she said, well it's like the movie where they say zip your howlin screamer.  I don't recognize that movie, but Tyler came in just then and he said it's from Treasure Planet he thinks.  That's also the movie where she quotes "dang it Jim" from all the time.  I kept wondering who the heck is this Jim she's talking about all the time.  So, apparently it's from Treasure Planet (animated movie).  Bridgett and her movie quotes! Gotta love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment