Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Second year Day 189 - Thursday June 20, 2013

Well today Bridgett was feeling "gross."  I'm not sure what exactly that means, but for the past several weeks, she sometimes feels "gross."  She says she feels gross all over, its not just a cold, or a stomach ache or anything really specific.  Anyway, she went to my room to read for a bit.  After about a half an hour she came to the door and called to me.  I was in the living room on the couch.  I looked up and saw her face and realized that she was going to pass out.  I jumped up and yelled for Tyler and Arri for help.  We all ran to her and I got there in time before she started to fold.  She really just folded up in slow motion and went down while we guided her.  We got her sitting on the floor, where she remained for a bit.  Finally we got her up and walking unsteadily to the bed.  She was dizzy the rest of the day and I kept her laying down unless she had to go to the bathroom.  She was not able to walk downstairs to bed, so slept in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment