Sunday, June 9, 2013

Second year Day 174 - Wednesday June 5, 2013

Bridgett is still feeling miserable today.  It is just so sad!  I am giving her everything I can think of to ease her symptoms.  The sneezing still continues and every time she sneezes I am just praying that we don't start up with horrible neck pain again.  Like I said, sneezing is hard on those with neck problems.  Remember we went through that period of time where her neck was in a spasm when she sneezed.  Luckily that isn't happening (yet!).  I found out today that Geri, a wonderful lady that I visiting teach, has a brain tumor and only has three months to live.  She called her yesterday and asked Mark to give her a blessing which he has done before.  She was headed into the hospital, because they thought she might have had a stroke.  It turns out that it's an inoperable brain tumor.  I cried a lot about the whole thing.  I really have gotten close to Geri and I have been her visiting teacher almost since I moved to Bigfork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment