Thursday, June 20, 2013

Second year Day 185 - Sunday June 16, 2013

Another missionary day for us.  Lars Thordersen is leaving to Brazil this week and had his farewell.  We all went to that, although Bridgett had to get up to walk about 20 minutes into the meeting.  In the afternoon, his parents had a BBQ at their house that we went to, complete with authentic Brazilian food.  Bridgett stayed home with Tyler, as she wasn't feeling too well.  It was nice to get away for a while and visit with some of our friends.  It was a nice Father's Day.  I thought about my dad a lot.  I didn't cry much, although I do miss him a lot.  I called and talked to mom and we had a really nice visit.  Scott and Jenn both called to talk to Mark and the grandsons all talked to him (except the twins of course!).  We face timed with Jenn and it was so funny to see the twins.  Logan just kept rolling over and trying to crawl!  They are now five months old (just barely!) and lots of fun.  I found some new apps for the ipad for Bridgett that look interesting.  There are just so many educational and therapy apps.  I am so glad that we bought the ipad for her!  She gets a lot of mileage out of the ipad and the kindle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment