Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Second year Day 172 - Monday June 3, 2013

Somehow this didn't get posted, so it's out of order:(  Anyway.......I  got up and decided that we should hit the road pretty early.  Everyone pitched in and we were loaded quickly and on the road.  Mark and I had talked and decided that it would be OK for me to drive into Missoula, so I could go to the Good Food Store...my favorite place to stop in Missoula.  He said that if I got pulled over, I should just explain the situation and that I was trying to get home before the temporary plate expired and hope that I didn't get a ticket.  And for sure I did hope that I wouldn't get a ticket!  We had fun at the Good Food Store and got fresh sandwiches for everyone--peanut butter for Bridgett!  Actually, she never has like sandwiches at all, but does occasionally tolerate PB & J.  Speaking of PB & J, I got the ipad the other day and played some of the old shows she watched as a kid.  I didn't tell her the name of the show, just started playing it and watched to see if she recognized it.  When I started the noodle dance she immediately remembered PB & J otter, the show and the dance.  She also remembered Teletubbies (Steph's favorite!), Bear in the Big Blue House, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and maybe some others.  However, she couldn't remember anything about Blues Clues.  She just said...some show about a blue dog???  Funny!!  Anyway, we got home in the early afternoon and I noticed that everyone disappeared into some other place, by themselves.  Funny!  Sometimes you just need a little alone time!

No comments:

Post a Comment