Sunday, June 9, 2013

Second year Day 173 - Tuesday June 4, 2013

A busy day, filled with trying to get unpacked and caught up!  I forgot to mention that off and on during the trip I thought about my azaleas.  We have some beautiful azalea plants just off the front porch, and along the front of the house.  It is apparently unusual that they grow so well in the Flathead Valley.  I had an arborist out here a few times, and he was just really shocked to see how well they do. Anyway, they only bloom for a couple of weeks each year and I was really hoping that I hadn't missed them this year.  I got home to find that they were just starting to try to open--just a little bit of dark pink peeking out!  I was so happy about that!  So, we will get to enjoy every day of the azaleas!  Bridgett is just miserable with this cold.  They babies were apparently sick when we saw them Saturday and Jenn and Tyler got sick as well.  Anyway, it is so sad to see Bridgett just look miserable.  She kind of whimpers from time to time and can't get comfortable at all.  And to top it off, she is sneezing off and on, which is miserable for her neck as well.  Darn it!  Let's hope she gets better soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment