Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Second year Day 177 - Saturday June 8, 2013

A little bit of a better day for Bridgett.  Her cold is starting to get better and she is less miserable.  That's such good news!  Bridgett has been playing LOTS of Mario lately.  When we saw Bob, he said to move the TV down to eye level or below eye level, in order to stress her neck less.  So, we moved the TV and it's much better.  It's just below eve level.  I watched her play today and I must say that I was amazed.  She remembers secrets, where things are that you can't see etc.  and plays just great!  She is able to beat many levels.  Of course, she can't play as well as she used to, but really I was amazed!  Anyway, she's having fun.  I said something to her about "you're going to play that again" and she said, well if I don't have anything else to do, its OK, right?  I mean its not a complete waste of time, right?  It was cute, like she was justifying it to me.  I'm just glad that there's something else she likes to do when she is bored or whatever.  And I do think it's good for her hand eye coordination and for brain function too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment