Saturday, February 1, 2014

Third year Day 33 - Wednesday January 15, 2014

I forgot to post last week that I saw Cameo for some work on my shoulder.  Off and on I have had problems with my shoulders, including frozen shoulder in the right one about 10 years ago.  In the early months of Bridgett's wreck I was struggling with problems with my left shoulder.  Cameo is a medical massage therapist, and she's just awesome with shoulders! I had taken Bridgett to see her initially, and five minutes into the appointment she told me she would be able to help with my shoulder; I didn't even say I had problems with my shoulder, she just looked and could tell.  She worked on it only twice and it was so much better.  Also, she gave me exercises to do that really helped.  Now, its the right shoulder again.  It's not out of the socket, but its rotated incorrectly in the socket and causing pain.  She worked on it last week when I was in Provo (she's in Pleasant Grove) and its already feeling somewhat better.  Faith thinks that four appointments should get it back in shape.  I plan to see Cameo this Saturday and then on the next trip hopefully I will be able to see her on the way down and on the way back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment