Saturday, February 15, 2014

Third year Day 50 - Saturday February 1, 2014

I was talking during the week about Bridgett's tolerance for noise lately.  Also, I've noticed that she has a greater tolerance for pain.  Women can relate to this.....plucking her eyebrows.  She can't do that herself, because of vision issues.  But, when I pluck her eyebrows, she almost can't stand it!  Each hair is agony to her.  Of course, she never had that problem before the TBI.  Anyway, today I plucked her eyebrows and she let me do that whole thing without flinching even!  Wow!  Impressive!  Hope this trend holds up!!  I've been watching the weather and road reports.  I think that we will be able to make the trip.  Of course, that's one reason why I want to plan to go now.  If there's a problem, at least we tried for our first appointment attempt and then we will still have a second attempt.  At this point it seems that the best day for driving will be Sunday, although I hate to drive on Sunday.  However, that day seems the most clear for storms in Montana, Idaho and Utah.  I am packing everything up and then I will make a final decision in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment