Saturday, February 15, 2014

Third year Day 46 - Tuesday January 28, 2014

One thing I need to mention to Faith is that since Bridgett's last set of appointments, I've really noticed that she is tolerating noise so much better!  There have been several times that I have turned on my stereo (yes, we are that old fashioned here!) and played music fairly loudly in the house and she's tolerated it!  Usually, she has to go into another part of the house if music is played at any volume at all.  Also, Mark was helping out with some vacuuming today and Bridgett didn't go to the bedroom and shut the door.  I even asked her if the noise was bothering her and she said, well if it goes on for like a half an hour it will probably bother me, but right now its fine!! Wow!  That's a huge improvement!  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment