Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Third year Day 38 - Monday January 20, 2014


Today Bridgett and I got up early and headed to Scott's house, to try and catch him before work.  On the way, we stopped for gas at the Maverik station by the University Mall.  Suddenly Bridgett said, this is where I used to gas up all of the time!  I mean, this exact gas station.  (BTW we have been there before and she never remembered that before now!).  She said that she started gassing up there when she worked at the mall, because it was so handy!  Neat that she remembered!  We then headed to the freeway, to Scott's house.  When we got there, he had just left so we missed him, but we did get to have a nice visit with Jaclyn and Weston.  Bridgett was very happy to get to hug Westy and see his Christmas presents (as was I).  Afterwards, we headed over to my moms house, which is only about five or so minutes away.  By the time we got there, Bridgett was not feeling very well and didn't want to go inside.  So, she sat in the car and played on the ipad and read for a bit while I visited mom.  I called outside to check on her and she didn't answer, so I went outside to check.  She was fine; I asked her why she didn't answer, and she said that she didn't know it would be for her:)  I really think it would have been better for us to stay another day in Richfield, and hopefully I won't live to regret it (along with Bridgett). I think that extra day would have helped Bridgett feel better and able to visit longer today.  Arrianne didn't have school today, so we all got to spend some more time together.  It's so good for the girls to be together!  We plan to leave in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment