Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Third year Day 36 - Saturday January 18, 2014

Today we all had fun doing some shopping.  Its great for the three girls to get time together and fun for me to be with them too!  We all had a blast!  We pretty well all got tried out shopping and then collapsed at the hotel for some rest.  I had an appointment with Cameo to work on my shoulder this evening.  I was glad that I could work in another appointment this trip!  I'm having trouble catching up with Scott and his family, as they are always busy with Weston's basketball practices or games.  He had a game last night, but it was right at dinner time, up in Murray and with the traffic situation here, there is no way that I could have made it in time.  Bummer!  Hopefully I will get to see them yet!  We've been able to sneak a few quick visits with Jenn and her kids.  When Bridgett hasn't felt like going inside, she has waited in the car and then Jenn has gone out to visit in the car with her.  Sometimes she just doesn't want to be around the noise and other times she just doesn't feel good enough to go in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment