Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Third year Day 42 - Friday January 24, 2014


Today Bridgett said, I'm glad that I didn't lose my happiness in my accident.  Boy, we are too!  It would be so much more challenging dealing with depression on top of everything else.  I'm very grateful for her wonderful attitude.  Today Arrianne and I were discussing her attitude.  I was reminding her that many months ago she and Stephany were worried about what if Bridgett couldn't remember sarcasm, because she used to use it so much.  I said, don't get worried yet, lets just wait and see.  Now, we all laugh about that, because Bridgett definitely remembers what sarcasm is and uses it regularly!  She has a plucky attitude, mixed in with the right amount of sassiness, and its good to see that she didn't lose that either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment