Saturday, February 15, 2014

Third year Day 49 - Friday January 31, 2014

After thinking and praying about the trip to Utah, we have decided that we'd better just try to keep this appointment.  I will watch the road conditions and decided what day will be best for traveling.  I called the examiner and told her we'd be there next week.  I am now trying to think of everything that needs to be done before we leave.  We just came home ten days ago!  Crazy!  And, this is such a busy time of year for me anyway, with tax time just around the corner.  Corporate taxes are due by 3/15 and I try to get them turned into our accountant by 2/15.  This year I will not make that deadline for sure.  Luckily though, Melissa and I did work quite a bit in December on corporate taxes and things will be a little easier this year in that light.  Things seem to work out, right!  Now, start packing again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment