Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Third year Day 56 - Friday February 7, 2014

Initially Faith thought that she would be only able to see us through this afternoon, however, she said that Bridgett still needs another session.  She decided to rearrange her plans for the weekend so that she could see Bridgett tomorrow as well.  Luckily I had made reservations for an extra day!  Actually, for quite some time I have been doing that.  I can always cancel the reservation for one or two days, but I can't always get an extra day or two.  So, I always make every reservation for longer than I think, and I always have overlapping days between Provo and Richfield.  Our appointments have been going well this trip.  Last trip, Faith was able to do a lot of brain work, which was awesome.  This trip has been a lot of body work and some brain work.  It's actually better for Bridgett to have appointments this often, it's just super hard on all of us to actually travel this much, and live in a hotel this much.  I always have a list of things to tell Faith.  One of the things on my list this time was the fact that Bridgett has said several times that her left leg weighs so much more than her right leg, so she feels off balance.  Of course, it is a brain thing, and often she has weird sensations for a time.  Also, her right eye and ear have been randoming hurting off and on.  Faith says that as the bones in the brain are moving, it is causing pressure on different places.  She worked on this today and immediately the eye pain went away.  That eye pain had been bothering Bridgett for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment