Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Third year Day 39 - Tuesday January 21, 2014


Today we headed back to Montana.  The trip was fairly uneventful.  We made pretty good time and it was great to be back!  We had a funny conversation on the way home.  Bridgett said, when you're old and dad's dead, will you come and live with me?  I said, well, the other kids might want me to come to their place too, you know.  She said, if you come to my house, I'll take care of you, and cook for you, and clean your room for you!  She said, I'll even put potpourri on your pillow every night so it smells so good!  She said, I'll even put chocolates on your pillow, just say you'll come live with me!  It was so cute!  I said, I'm sure that I'll come and spend time with you, but I will also spend time with everyone else.  That's OK, she said.  You'll have the best time with me!  Got to love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment