Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 329 - Wednesday November 7, 2012

The day after the election.  Of course, I knew as soon as I woke up who won because it was morning and no one had woken me up.  I was depressed about it and just sat and stared at the computer for quite a while.  When Bridgett woke up I told her the outcome of the election.  She said...I didn't even vote for him!  I know, right!  We were supposed to go to speech therapy today, but instead Bridgett was having such bad kidney pain we had to cancel.  Also, we were all exhausted from a very long day yesterday and also from the upsetting news of the election I think.  I finally got Bridgett comfortable on a heating pad and we all took a nap.  Afterwards we were all doing much better.  Arrianne's migraine still persisted through the day although the pain was lower.  She was dizzy on campus, and her friends again drove her home.  FYI...Stephany is still sick.  I think I said this before but the nurse at her doctors office had this CMV and she had to miss 12 weeks of work.  I keep hoping for a quicker recovery, but here we are at about six weeks now I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment