Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 332 - Saturday November 10, 2012

I have a book with questions in it that I ask Bridgett every day. They are thinking questions basically and there is a huge range of the questions.  Today the questions were about two items...how are they alike and how are they different.  I asked her about fingers and toes and she said without a beat....they are both appendages but fingers are on your hand and toes are on your feet.  That cracked me up....appendages!  But it also showed me that some of that anatomy she had previously learned is trying to shine through.  Also, she is continually asking me where different organs of the body are. At first I would say why?  Is that hurting?  But then I realized she is just trying to get all of that information back to a point of recall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment