Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 333 - Sunday November 11, 2012

Some days Bridgett really remembers things without prompting and that's exciting.  For example, Bridgett has a bowl of her rings on her dresser.  Now, before the accident Bridgett really loved to wear rings; she loved bling.  Anyway, at first she didn't really want to wear rings and now she goes to her ring bowl many days and chooses rings to wear and puts on her watch every day, which is in the top of the bowl.  Lately she has worn a certain ring day and night but sometimes adds a second or third ring.  Today I was next to her when she put on her rings and she showed me which one she was wearing and asked if I liked it.  I said yes and then I realized that she hasn't worn more than the one ring for several days.  I looked in the top of the bowl and I didn't see the last ring she had been wearing, which was a very distinctive ring that I could remember clearly.  I said hey I don't see that ring you were wearing a few days ago and she said it's here.  I was suspicious because often she sets things down somewhere and then forgets where.  I said no I mean really I don't see it; I wonder where it is.  Then Bridgett dug around in the bowl for a bit and finally pulled out a ring and said see, here it is.  By golly it was the same ring she had been wearing like five days ago!  Now there are a lot of rings in her bowl so I brought it to the kitchen table to have her count how many....I knew you'd be surprised when you hear how many she dug through to find that ring and REMEMBERED which one it was.....72 rings!  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment